MY AD
SEARCH AD
CREATE AD
 
All Categories
All Regions

Executive 5 Bedroom House With 2 Bedroom B/Qtrs



   




Price: Call Now

Date: 24/11/2013
Submitters: JBS productions
Available in: Kumasi

Description:
A 90% complete Five(5) Bedroom Executive House and materials for the remaining uncompleted 10% attached with a complete Two(2) Bedroom Boys Quarter House for Rent at Sokoban Wood Village in Kumasi. Interested organizations and individuals should call 0244931310 or 0244252859 for more details.


Contact Info
   Email Advertiser>>    

    Call JBS productions: 0244222923, +233244020700  
 
Follow us on facebook


Follow us on Twitter